27.9.16

Musings From a Mom of Girls

Hello my name is Catherine & I am a girly girl. I’ve always been a fan of coordinated outfits including shoes & jewelry. I’m a lover of all things glittered & sparkly (much to my husbands dismay when it’s time to decorate for Christmas & it looks as though our house as been invaded by fairies). I love shopping, fresh flowers & high heels. For the one year I played soccer my mom said other parents on the sidelines asked if I was a dancer because of how I would run down the field. I love all things pretty.

It should come as no surprise that I am delighted to mother two beautiful little girls. So far (the youngest is still a bit young to know for sure) they are just like their mother! My 3 year old loves princesses, sparkles, dress up, shopping & pink. I love that over my daughters’ lifetimes we will get to share all sorts of fabulous experiences together; ear piercings, first makeovers, pedicures, shopping trips, late night tears & giggles.

I realize there is a chance that one or both of my girls may not be into the same girly things that I am & I am 100% ok with that. Growing up, my little sister & I were not completely on the same page in terms of a lot of our interests & yet we still developed a close & strong relationship; which is ultimately what I care about most. No matter what, I want my children to know that they are loved & valued regardless of what their interest may be.

I’m also not so naive to think that raising girls won’t have it’s unique challenges, but I like to feel I’m up to the challenge. Being an incredibly emotional female myself (yes, I’m the one who cries in commercials & gets teary at weddings & baby dedications), I feel as though I may have a certain advantage to when it comes to emotional teenage girls. And sass, sweetheart, I’ve got that one covered. I distinctly remember the last time I was grounded as a teenager being because I was “being a bitch.” 


Consider this blog my random musings of being a mom to girls. The high highs & the low lows, God knows my life is full of them!

2 comments:

ركن كلين said...

تعتبر شركة ركن كلين من اولى الشركة التى له اسما فى مجال خدمات التنظيف بالرياض وارخص شركة تنظيف بالرياض نحن لدينا احدث المعدات لجلى وتلميع السرميك وافضل المنظفات التى تستخدم فى مجال التنظيف الشامل بالرياض ، اذ كانت تبحث عن شركة تنظيف له اسما عريق ولديها الخبره فى التنظيف عليك الاتصال على شركة ركن كلين
شركة غسيل موكيت بالرياض



انجين محمد said...

فني دش بالرياض

لدى شركتنا الفنين المتخصصين في كافة أعمال مجال تركيب الدش والريسفر والعمل على ضبطه بشكل ممتاز وبأعلى مستوى من المهارة ذات كفاءة عالية الجودة، في القيام بإصلاح كافة الأعطال التي تظهر لك بشكل مفاجئ أو في أي مشكلة تحدث في القيام ببرمجة الرسيفر، فمن الآن تبحث على التعامل بأفضل فني ستلايت في الرياض والعمل على إصلاح كما أننا نوفر لك الكثير من الخدمات من خلال مهندس دش وستالايت لكي يمتلك كافة المهارات التي يحتاجها الكثير منا من أجل تركيب الدش وأيضاً الرسيفر، كما أننا نمتلك المهارة الكبيرة في ضبط الرسيفر وأيضاً أعمال السوفت وأيضاً الهارد وير.