9.9.08

seasons.

I find it interesting how I often find myself in this place of expectation. My life has become anything but boring...
from hearing outrageous stories of fraud, to unexpected mysterious deaths, to building a house, to taking on more responsibilities...

I'm learning that life is full of a bunch of seasons. Although the seasons we find in the yearly calendar have a specific beginning and end, I don't necessarily see that in the seasons I face in my life. At the moment there seems to be no rhyme or reason to anything that's happening.

I find that the challenge is not so much the seasons I face, rather how I choose to handle myself in these seasons. Unfortunately the person I'd like to pride myself on being isn't always the one who seems to appear when different & difficult situations arise.

Therefore I would like to state once again:
I'm a work in progress, your patience is appreciated.

No comments: