17.2.09

thinking outside of my [Easter] box

This morning I sat down to work on my March calendar and realized that Easter is only 53 sleeps away! Now to the average person that would seem to be heaps of time to start planning for the holiday. For myself, I realize the clock is ticking and time's running out to plan something amazing.

Over the past few months my church has been trying to switch its focus towards family. With Easter quickly approaching I instinctively think of what we can do for just the kids. That's where I'm challenged to think outside of the box! For years we've done Easter egg hunts for the kids, which is generally great, but doesn't include the whole family in celebrating Easter.

And so, over the next 53 days I will be attempting to think outside of the box. To create an Easter experience for the whole family.

No comments: