11.7.07

who i am and what i do.

Jesus is my first love. My relationship with him is solid, although the journey we're on together is a rollercoster.

Matthew is my fiance. He's my best friend, and I've fallen in love with him.

My family is of utmost importance in my life. They're pretty great. I would not be who I am today without them.

I'm pretty sure I'll be a student for the rest of my life. Not necessarily in an institution, but I love learning and know that there is still much for me understand.

I've spent two years in Australia...I'll be back one day.
Somehow my heart has ended up in the UK. I've decided to continue delighting myself in the Lord, knowing that He will give me the desires of my heart.

It's a bit of a secret, but I enjoy driving...and driving fast. I even like driving in big cities. But especially on highways, particularly in the praries. I also really enjoy being a passenger.

Give me a good book and a cuppa anyday and I'll be happy :)

I love children's ministry. Kids are the future (cliche, I know), and I'm so passionate about impacting lives young

...or old for that matter. I desire to be a world changer.

I work for a church, and I love it. Hate religion, but love the church...as it's called to be. Maybe one day we'll actually be doing exactly what we've been created to do.

In the fall I'll be on tv. I host the Saturday morning children's program on the Miracle Channel called The Edge. It's pretty sweet and I love it.

No comments: